Givology's NYC Chapter will host our first afternoon tea party and brunch, “Tea for Sri Lanka,” at Pranna Restaurant in Manhattan, NYC this Saturday! The event benefits two education initiatives in Sri Lanka, Tea Leaf Trust and Beacon Hill Academy. Both organizations offer intensive workshops for young adults in poor farmland communities. Offering classes in English, leadership, computer skills and more, these programs hope to empower their students to break the cycle of poverty.
Hope to see you there!
* PRANNA Restaurant (79 Madison Avenue at 28th Street, New York)
* RSVP requested by November 18
* Keynote address on the current state of Sri Lanka
* Network with New York's top professionals
* FREE entry with optional donation
* Donate $20 or more to receive a special gift from the tea leaf workers of Sri Lanka
* Pay $50 for a special fixed price brunch, with unlimited cocktails!
First 50 people to RSVP for the brunch will get a special gift from Sri Lanka!
Gina LaFleur's Blog
Must be logged in to comment.