There is a huge realm of watches that we come across, time and time again, and some of them do manage to catch our eyes because of the perfection that they behold. Also, the watchmakers have made an attempt to bring something new to the market each time they begin to brainstorm and they did introduce a brand new type of watches and these cars have been inspired by the racing cars that we encounter. You know the colours are going to be vibrant and the sporty look that they are going to boast is going to make the watch perkier than ever. Thus, we have assembled a list of 15 such watches:
1. [b]Blancpain L-Evolution Super Trofeo: [/b]When Lamborghini and Blancpain partnered in the all-Lambo Super Trofeo auto racing series, Blancpain manufactured this watch tailormade. The watch is made out of material that is found in the Lamborghini car.
2. [b]BRM BT-12 46 Gulf: [/b]The watch has been inspired by the Porsche 917 which was driven Steve McQueen in a racing film which goes by the name Le Mans. The dial of the watch has been constructed out of a titanium base. The dial measures 46mm and boasts a orange-blue sporty look.
3. [b]Graham Silverstone RS Endurance 24HR[/b]: The strap of the watch gives you an impression of a tyre and looks extremely desirable. The watch's dial inculcates 3 other subdials. The watch is motorsport-inspired and showcases a very athletic spirit.
4. [b]Parmigiani Bugatti Type 370 Mythe[/b]: The dial of this watch is vertical and the case is a queer drum shape and that is something that is going to make the onlooker about the uniqueness instilled in this watch. However, this is going to allow the driver to read the time easily when they have their hands on the wheels.
5. [b]RM 011 Flyback Chronograph: [/b]This watch is more like a skeleton watch and has drawn inspiration from the materials being used in the Formula One cars. The watch is durable in terms of any problem that is going to result out corrosion as well as temperature.
6. [b]Tissot PRS 516 Extreme[/b]: The strap of this watch is astonishing. For somebody who is a fan of sports watches, they would be rendered into drools. The honeycomb pattern is a novelty to encounter. The watch is motor inspired and the subdials within the dials add to this attribute.
7.[b]Zenith El PrimeroChronomaster 1969 SVRA Edition[/b]: Among all [url=https://www.thewatchcompany.com/en/314-Zenith]Zenith watches[/url], his watch is limited to only 100 pieces. Zenith became a partner of the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA) and in honour of this relationship, they launched this watch. The dial is equipped using a stainless steel case and flaunts a wonderful look for the people who are into sports.
8. [b]Rolex Cosmograph Daytona: [/b]The name of the watch has been inspired by the Daytona racing track that exists. It is the first of the lot that has been equipped with platinum all over. The tachymeter allows measuring the average speeds.
9. [b]Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Extreme W-Alarm Aston Martin:[/b] Jaeger-LeCoultre marked the 100th anniversary of the carmaker Aston Martin by making a few watches based on the material that they inculcate in their watches. This was also done to honour the partnership they upheld for quite sometime. The watch is wonderful beyond limits and the dial is breathtaking.
10. [b]IWC Ingenieur Double Chronograph Titanium[/b]: This watch has been inspired by the Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One racing team and flaunts a case which has been cut out of titanium. The subdials within the dial add to the glory of the watch.
11. [b]Hublot Big Bang Ferrari Titanium Carbon: [/b]The vibrant colour of this watch is a completely new touch that the brand has employed after making partners with Ferrari. The watch is equipped with a single subdial and a date option against the 3 o clock mark.
12. [b] Baume & Mercier Clifton Club Shelby Cobra Limited Edition: [/b]This timepiece is a product to honour the partnership with the Caroll Shelby company and, also, the first in the clifton family. The watch has drawn inspiration from the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe.
13. [b]Bremont Jaguar MKII Chronograph Watch[/b]: The company Bremont is British and so is the company Jaguar. This makes the partnership the most “gentlemanly” to come across. The dials of this watch have been inspired by the Jaguar E type sports car. The leather band that has been attached to the watch gives it a more athletic aesthetic.
14. [b]REC Watches P-51 Automatic Watch[/b]: The REC watches have been popular amongst the automotive as well as watch enthusiasts because of the fact that the watches have been using material from vintage cars, in this case the Ford Mustang. This particular feature sets all the watches apart from every other.
15.[b] Breitling for Bentley Supersports Chronograph: [/b]This watch has been made in order to pay tribute to the Continental Supersports, the fastest and the most powerful of Bentley cars to ever be made. The dial of this watch is particularly catchy and manages to surprise the onlooker.
Must be logged in to comment.