combo's Blog

Applying for a UK Passport

This is the complete UK [url=]Passport [/url]Service Guide. Everything you need to know about applying for a British passport including lost or stolen passports, urgent passports, new passports, child passports and much more.
[font="Trebuchet MS", sans-serif]New Passport[/font]
Below is a list of options that will help you find the exact type of British passport service you require.
Find out who is eligible for a first adult passport and the different ways you can apply.
The application for a new passport now includes an interview with the Identity and Passport Service (IPS).
You should give yourself up to six weeks to get your new adult passport. Click here to make your UK Passport Application.
UK Passport Renewal
You can renew your British passport any time you like which means you don’t have to wait until your old passport has expired.
When you get issued a new passport the IPS will cancel the old one. Find out how to make your UK Passport Renewal and how long it takes.
Child Passport
Children under 16 must have their own passport to travel abroad, they can no longer be added to a parent’s passport.
Find out who can apply for a child UK passport and how much they cost. Click here to apply for a UK child passport.
Emergency Passport
The Identity and Passport Service (IPS) offers a Fast Track one-week service and a Premium one-day service for those who need to renew their passport urgently but you will have to make an appointment for these services. Find out all the information you need to know on how to get an Emergency Passport.
Passport Name Change
If you change your name whether by deed poll, through marriage or civil partnership the details on your passport will be out of date so you will need to get your UK passport amended.
There is some other stuff you need to be aware of but it’s all pretty straight forward so click on the link to find out how to get a Passport Name Change.
Passport Replacement
Find out what to do if your passport is lost or stolen either abroad or in the UK. You MUST report your UK passport lost or stolen to the IPS and the police ASAP.


Must be logged in to comment.