Entrepreneurs have their own reasons for establishing their startups and the obvious reason that they all have is to make money. Because the truth is you need money to live and you need money to really live because life is short. However, there are a number of entrepreneurs who have that strong desire to do something helpful while they are establishing and maintaining their companies.
They see it as giving back and these entrepreneurs are socially-conscious. Let's find out about some of the different motivations that these self-made CEOs have:
1. They Have A Desire To Help People In Need PhysicallyMany entrepreneurs that are socially-conscious want to help those who are in need such as persons who have disabilities or mental health disorders so they can become independent and gain self-confidence. For instance, AI startup [color=#3366ff][url=https://halfcode.com]Halfcode[/url][/color] was established to provide technological gadgets to those who are hearing and vision impaired so they can become independent and confident as a result of having these products.
2. They Want To Inspire Other EntrepreneursThese socially-conscious entrepreneurs have the desire to help others that are establishing their own businesses to keep their passion alive. For instance, Seth Godin has an objective to inspire other entrepreneurs by sharing his own content that will help them that he puts a lot of time and effort to create just to give them the tools and inspiration that they need to succeed.
3. They Want To Help The EnvironmentThe environment is quite fragile and these socially-conscious entrepreneurs want to help improve it so that is why there are a number of them that are putting a lot of work into doing that. In fact, many of these CEOs started their companies only to help the environment such as Mark Tercek who runs The Nature Conservancy that is there to protect land that is ecologically essential. And let's not forget about Matt Flannery who is the co-founder of nonprofit Kiva, a socially conscious organization.
4. Female Socially Conscious Entrepreneurs Want To Help WomenTammy Tibbetts founded She's The First, and the purpose of this organization is to help girls all around the world to get the education they are entitled to as this organization supports it. However, she actually wants to help anyone who wants to build their own socially conscious business or organization.
5. They Want To Help AnimalsThere are plenty of organizations that want to help animals because their well-being is extremely important and they need a voice since they cannot use their own themselves. That is why the founder of iHeartDogs, Marshall Morris ,founded that organization to donate proceeds to animal shelters, and to help rescue any dog in need by selling dog-related or animal-related products that are quite appealing.
Based on these examples, the one thing in common that these socially-conscious entrepreneurs have is to make the world a better place. And that is why they are called socially-conscious. And those who have this mindset will be a lot more successful than those who don't because others are truly attracted to those who care.
The saying that we are all one is true. We all have to be in the best shape to be well, and that means the environment has to be healthy, the animals in our lives or not need to be healthy, and everyone needs to be in a good place to be at peace and to be in good health. This is why these entrepreneurs are fantastic. They care about success, not just for themselves, but for others. They want to give back and it shows!
Must be logged in to comment.