If you are an entrepreneur, you will do whatever it takes to increase the profitability of your business. And since the latest trend is to put up an official website, you decided to follow what is required.
However, this does not guarantee increased market. You need to give good reasons to your visitors why they should stay longer on your site. Well, there is one thing you can do and that is to add videos to your page. This way, they will stay without being compelled. So, [url=http://www.fewstones.com/]get noticed with professional video production[/url] and reach out to a greater market. If your competitors were able to make use of video marketing then you can enjoy the same privilege as well.
However, if this will be your [url=http://wistia.com/blog/your-first-video]first video[/url] for marketing, you may wonder how you will go about the process? Of course, you can shell out some cash and look for a good video production Singapore that will [url=http://www.shopify.com/blog/how-to-make-videos]make videos[/url] for you. But what if there is no need to do so since you have all the gadgets needed to produce a video? Hence, you ended up feeling undecided whether you will go for a DIY Video Production or turn over the work to a pro.
To help you decide what to choose, it helps to read the pros and cons of both options below:
[b]DIY Video Production[/b]
1. If you are a skilled photographer or can produce a video well then may as well opt for a DIY video instead. Since you will be doing it yourself, you won't to wait long. You can start the production right away and even finish it earlier than you expected.
2. Obviously, a DIY production is a lot cheaper compared to hiring a professional. You can use your iPhone to shoot for the video. A DSLR camera will do. To cut the production cost, you can make use of the staff members instead of paid actors. Editing can be DIY too.
3. No need to waste time explaining what your business is all about to the videographer and scriptwriter.
4. Aside from the fun experience offered by a DIY option, it gives you a sense of fulfillment too once the video is done.
[b]1. It is not easy to produce a video on your own. [/b]
You need to record videos on people, edit it and distribute it.
[b]2. It takes time. [/b]
Video production can take 40 hours to do, or even more. But more than that, you may have issues how to circulate the video once done.
3. It can be costly if you don't have the software and gear needed.
4. Video creation is stressful.
[b]Hiring a Pro[/b]
1. A video production company has been in this business for years already. Hence, they know exactly what they are doing. Hence, you can be assured of a superb video for your company.
2. The video production company will be in charge of the video from start to finish.
2. May take long.
3. You need to spend time describing to the video producer what your company is all about.
Harry Bell's Blog
Must be logged in to comment.